Other Relative Family Sponsor - Immigration Canada

Other Relative Family Sponsor 

 Under certain circumstances you can sponsor other relatives besides your immediate family members these include:
-Your brother, sister, nephew, niece, grandson or granddaughter, who are orphaned, under the age of 18, and not married or in a common-law relationship-another relative if you do not have a spouse or common-law partner, or conjugal partner, or one of the following living relatives below (excluding the person you wish to sponsor) which you could sponsor instead:
     -a child     -a mother or father     -brother or sister     -uncle or aunt     -nephew or niece
-you do not have any of the relatives mentioned above who are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, Indian (Native, registered under the Indian Act and have an application for permanent residence that is being currently processed
You may sponsor if you are at least 18 years of age and a Canadian permanent resident living in Canada or a Canadian citizen and not in prison, bankrupt, or under a removal order (if a permanent resident) or charged with a serious offence.

Schedule a Free No Obligation Consultation