Spousal Sponsorship - Husband, Wife, Common-law partner

Spousal Sponsorship: Husband, Wife, Common-law partner

Applications for Spouse and Common-Law Sponsorship:

-Outland Spousal Sponsorship:
Applications are processed through the visa office in the sponsored spouse's country of citizenship or where they legally reside (if outside Canada). If you & your Spouse or Common-law partner live together in Canada, you can still apply under this category.
-Inland Spousal Sponsorship - Spouse or Common-Law in-Canada category:
Application are processed in Canada and you and your sponsor MUST live together. The person sponsored MUST have temporary status in Canada as a worker, student, or visitor. The person sponsored may be eligible for an Open Work Permit.

Schedule a Free No Obligation Consultation