Work While Studying Canada

Work While Studying

There are a variety of applications and considerations for international students to work while studying in Canada:
-Working on Campus
-Working off Campus/ Working off Campus - Certain Cases
-Co-op Work Permits
-Post Graduate Work Permits:
-International students who complete a post-secondary education in Canada are eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit. This permit is an Open Work Permit allowing them to work in ANY job, without restrictions. An LMIA or a confirmation of job offers are not needed to apply for a Post Graduate Work Permit. Once they have completed their studies in an eligible program (or school), international graduates can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows them to work in Canada. It is extremely important to choose the right school to stud, to ensure you are eligible for the Post Graduate Work Permit).