Doing Business in Canada

Doing Business in Canada

‚ÄčTemporary Resident Visas/Vistors Visa (TRV) and eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization)

Canada receives more than 35 million temporary residents (non-immigrants) each year. All individuals, except for Canadian citizens, US citizens, and permanent residents, require permission to enter Canada as a visitor and need either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization).

The following foreigners require either a TRV or an eTA:
-Temporary foreign workers (individuals with work permits)
-International students (individuals on study permits)
-Business Visitors

Those entering require TRV or an eTA, not both.
Citizens of visa-exempt countries travelling to Canada by air/plane are expected to have obtained an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before their departure to Canada.
Citizens of the United States do not require a Travel Resident Visa or an eTA, but Green Card holders in the United States, regardless of their nationality, require an eTA to enter Canada.
If you are NOT a citizen of a visa-exempt country, you require a TRV to enter Canada.

Doing Business in Canada

Procedural Fairness Lette

Visit Canada

Criminal Inadmissibility

Super Visa -For Parents & Grandparents

Medical Inadmissibility

Visit on Business

Temporary Resident Permit

Visit & Work

Authorization to Return

Temporary Resident Visa

Schedule a Free No Obligation Consultation